Email Marketing and Newsletter Strategy Training in Cork and Dublin
Want to get better at email marketing? Learn how to really reach your retail customers, corporate shareholders, stakeholders, and B2B clients with this half day, hands-on session aimed at improving (or launching!) your email marketing and newsletter strategy.
In an intensive afternoon “How To” workshop session, we’ll cover:
- Why you should love your newsletter
- How to build a list of happy and engaged recipients
- The art of crafting content that pops
- Clever campaign checklists and best practices
- Gauging success with statistics and metrics
- Spam reduction and popular 3rd party tools
- Legal compliance and the law
We’ll also work hands-on with participant newsletters, focusing on what drives openings, generates clicks and delivers successful email campaigns. At the end of the day, you should have a very practical strategy for planning, building and delivering effective email content and campaigns for your audience.
CORK: Wed, 12 September, 1 – 5 PM at the Lancaster Lodge, Western Road
DUBLIN: Fri, 14 September, 1 – 5 PM at the Temple Bar Hotel, Fleet Street
Note: You can pay for this class by credit card without a PayPal account. Simply complete the payment form on the next page; no signup is required.
Photo Credit: Tom Page